HEAD OFFICE & FACTRY
SHIMOENOKIJIMA 33, INUYAMA CITY ,AICHI,
posted by Daia Corporation(referred to collectively below as "the
The Company aims to obtain the satisfaction and trust of our customers by providing superior products and services, in accordance with our Basic Business Philosophy. As part of our efforts to achieve this goal, we have implemented the following policy to protect your personal information collected on the Company website.
1.A person responsible for the protection of personal information has been appointed to every organization within the Company in an effort to ensure that such information is managed appropriately.
2. In cases where you are asked to supply or register your personal information by which you can be identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, or telephone number, the Company will inform you of the purpose of use, as well as whom to contact with any related inquiries. You will only be asked to provide your personal information within the scope appropriate to the purpose.
3. The Company will make use of personal information only within the scope appropriate to the purpose of use to which you have agreed.
4. The Company will not supply or disclose your personal information to third parties except in cases where you have agreed beforehand, provides that the Company can disclose it when it is necessary; 1) to outsource the work or 2) for some other justifiable reason.
5. If you wish to review your personal information, please contact to the relevant contact person we show on the website where you supplied or registered your personal information. The Company will make the efforts to appropriately respond to your request.
6. The Company will make reasonable efforts to maintain and improve security to ensure that personal information is managed safely.
7. While complying with applicable laws and regulations, the Company will make ongoing efforts to improve and upgrade measures taken to protect personal information.
1. Cookies are small data files that are written to your hard disk when
you visit a website. They are used, for example, to identify you when you
revisit the website at a later time. The information contained in cookies
is exchanged between the website and your Web browser program, but websites
are not allowed to read information from cookies created by other websites
or other data on your hard disk.